In compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), Iniciativa Internacional Joven informs and makes available to its users the Cookies Policy of its website carryonline.aiij.org.
Definition of Cookies:
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The Carry ON-LINE website uses its own and third party cookies, all in the domain “aiij.org”.
Types of Cookies:
Depending on the entity that manages them:
1. Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by Iniciativa Internacional Joven and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Iniciativa Internacional Joven, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on their purpose:
1. Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
2. Analysis cookies: these cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
3. Personalisation cookies: are those that allow users to access the Service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria established by the user, such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to this website.
4. Social Cookies: are set by social media platforms to allow users to share content with their friends and networks. This website includes other functionalities provided by third party services and social networks to enhance the experience of visitors. As a result, these services may set cookies and use them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information collected by these cookies.
Depending on their duration:
1. Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
2. Persistent Cookies: are those designed so that the data continues to be stored in the user’s terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Elimination of Cookies:
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. In the following links you will find instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
-Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Processing of Personal Data:
In case of any doubt about this Cookies Policy or if you want to make any comment or query about this website, you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.